Thank you for making your QA Distiller download count.
We at Yamagata Europe built QA Distiller for you to deliver high-quality translations free of charge. If you’d like to thank us, then, please, consider donating to a nonprofit that we’re proud to support.
CLEAR Global helps people get vital information and be heard, whatever language they speak. They do so by providing language data resources, language technology, and language support to organizations helping people in a crisis. CLEAR Global’s ambition is to create a more linguistically inclusive digital space, so that everyone can get the information and take part in online conversations in their language.
Your donation can help:
- millions of people access information they need and can understand,
- build multilingual language technology, such as conversational AI chatbots, to provide people who speak marginalized languages with accurate and reliable health and safety information,
- research sociocultural, information, and communication needs of those most affected by global issues, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, conflicts and climate change,
- provide language support and resources to local and international organizations, so they can better help people in need – and more!
Just between 2021 and 2022, CLEAR Global has:
- built and launched Shehu, a multilingual conversational chatbot, to answering over 5,000 people’s health questions in northeast Nigeria,
- translated over 7 million words of COVID-19 information into over 106 languages,
- created resources for humanitarians to learn how to better address the issues and concerns of people experiencing hardships in northeast Nigeria,
- studied the culture, language, and information needs of the Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh for community and humanitarian aid workers to better understand the local context and respond to people’s information needs,
- designed a glossary for WFP Community Engagement that also includes terms in sign languages,
- developed training materials for, humanitarian interpretation and interpretation and sensitive topics,
- created training programs for the TWB community to help them learn about translation tools and platforms, machine translation, and post-editing,
- launched the Global Language Data Review, an interactive tool for planners to make their programs and services more linguistically inclusive,
- developed a PSEA glossary with 208 terms into 29 languages to help humanitarians and interpreters better understand and communicate with people in various contexts,
- translated over 1 million words as part of our Ukraine response, which also includes free language support to organizations helping people affected by the crisis, language resources, and more.
Thanks to generous people like you.
Help CLEAR Global continue their work and do more.