Send an e-gift
– a gift donation to help people get vital information and be heard, whatever language they speak.
There’s nothing better than feeling heard.
Share the good feeling – send a special video email to let a friend know you’re thinking of them, and share the gift of listening with people who speak marginalized languages.
Just 3 simple steps:
1. Choose whom to send a gift to.
2. Fill in your details.
3. Click submit, and wait until December 24 for your good deed to spread a smile.
In addition to making your honoree’s day nicer with a special email with a thank-you video, you will also help millions of people around the world.
You will help build language technology solutions, so people who speak marginalized languages can get the information they need in their language.
- Public health: We relaunched Shehu, a chatbot providing COVID-19 vaccination information in three languages through Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp to ensure people in northeast Nigeria get accurate and reliable information.
- Climate change: We built the initial version of TILES, the AI powered, voice-enabled information kiosk that will be deployed in the Bihar region in India to answer questions in Hindi on sustainable farming topics.
- Forced displacement: We conducted user needs assessments, and built a demo app to help people who fled Ukraine to Munich get information in their language.
Read more about our 2022 achievements to see how your charitable gift can make a difference.