Send an e-gift
– give a gift donation to help people get vital information and be heard, whatever language they speak.
There’s nothing better than feeling heard.
Share the good feeling.
Send a special video email to let a friend know you’re thinking of them, and share the gift of listening with people who speak marginalized languages.
Just 3 simple steps:
1. Choose whom to send a gift to.
2. Fill in your details.
3. Click submit, and wait until December 24 for your good deed to spread a smile.
Help millions of people around the world.
You will help build language technology solutions, so people who speak marginalized languages can get the information they need in their language.
- Public health: We relaunched Shehu, a chatbot providing COVID-19 vaccination information in three languages through Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp to ensure people in northeast Nigeria get accurate and reliable information.
- Climate change: We built the initial version of TILES, the AI powered, voice-enabled information kiosk that will be deployed in the Bihar region in India to answer questions in Hindi on sustainable farming topics.
- Forced displacement: We conducted user needs assessments, and built a demo app to help people who fled Ukraine to Munich get information in their language.
Read more about our 2022 achievements to see how your charitable gift can make a difference.