“Meet me in my language” means giving more people the opportunity to access the information they need and understand. It means improving global communication to tackle challenges that concern us all – wherever we are, whatever language we speak.
Donate today to help people
get vital information and be heard,
connect and talk to each other,
live better, more informed, and healthier lives
– whatever language they speak.
Language is part of our identity, culture, and heritage. It impacts the way we see and interact with the world. It helps us communicate with each other, build relationships, and explore our surroundings.
Language lets us experience new things, access information and opportunities – but how much, depends on the language we speak.
Four billion people in this world speak a marginalized language – a language that’s not supported by digital communication channels as much as other languages, such as English.
This digital divide creates a gap between people.
Imagine if we could all interact, regardless of our language. If we could learn about each other’s culture, secrets to better health, and life experiences. How much we could all benefit – and work together to create a better world, for everyone, whatever language we speak.
Now it’s time to encourage connection. Let’s work together and enable more people to access support and engage in the conversations that matter to them. Let’s meet more people in their language.
Together, we can help:
- millions of women learn about reproductive health, so they can protect themselves and advocate their rights,
- spread accurate health information about infectious diseases to prevent outbreaks and save lives,
- promote financial literacy and inclusion to empower women and their families,
- people forced to flee their homes better adapt to life in a new country, and
- people affected by the climate change crisis better cope and take action to protect themselves and the planet.
We can do all of this with the power of language technology. Help us. Donate today.